Let's start over series

Hello my beautiful friends,

Topic of the day: Dieting ( nobody got time for that) and I'm not talking about the food diet.

Today we are going to be discussing the holy grail of all holy grails: dieting.
Summer is around the corner and we all want that toned summer body, we only have a couple of months left so what are we going to do ? Starve ourselves, sleep in the gym so that we don't waste our  precious time on other things, when we could be working on our booty. What if I told you that you are living in a fantasy if you think that's how your going to achieve your goal, your starved body with that fine ass is going to stay with you after summer.

Ladies ladies and gents, let's get our heads together (like we all very well know we are capable of ). You only have one body, just one my friend. Remember that your body can not be exchanged with botox and diets in return for that desired body. NO!! stop it. Listen to your body and I mean really listen to your body. We are over working our bodies with such nonsense these days. I mean I can remember when my grandmother told me how she grew up comparing to how we grew up. It's like we were brought up on two different planets. Life was simple then and still is. We made it complicated by putting ourselves up with avoidable issues.

Now you are wondering "but how can I listen to my body when my husband and kids don't even want to listen to me". I'm sure that those who have families can relate to that and the non baby mamas are probably thinking "how do I listen to myself when I can't even listen when someone tells me to stop drinking the whole bottle " ( then you don't listen, woman are born with a glass of wine in there hand). If your are the baby mama one or the non baby mama one, you are thinking to yourself " but how" or maybe you are thinking of something else ( help me out here ladies, I'm not a mind reader ). That is just what I want you to think "but how" because that is every women's and believe it or not man's go to move "but how am I going to lose 5 pounds before the wedding", " but how will I be in time to fetch my kids at school" ," but how will I be able to provide a home for my family". All of these and more is where we need to start our dieting process. You need to stop figuring out but how and just start with "now" so what if you are 5 mins late to pick up your kids. When I was in school my mom would pick me up when she had the time and I never could understand why she didn't pick me up when I was done at school or with my after school activities like all of the others kids moms. Now that I'm older and understand that the traffic is just hectic ( no I'm just joking ) . I now understand that she was busy teaching me one of the biggest lessons of all : In this world you will have to wait even though it's so brutal and all you want to do is go home. You will have to understand that life self is one of the biggest "but how" of all time "but how am I going to be me and not fail in life" even when all of the other kids are going home right after school.

You need to stop thinking about "but how" and live for the "Now". you want that new car stop saying "but how will I finance that" and start by " now I will work hard for my car". So if you really want that summer body the healthy way start by "now" and stop with the "but how" excuse.



(ps. please don't leave your kids at school it was just a metaphor my friends)

Till next time and start "now" with you lifestyle diet.

xoxo
K

Comments

  1. Amazing Miss K
    Written with witt that makes it a enjoyable read.
    Rain washes away mountains drop by drop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lapis for the kind words . I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      xxx
      K

      Delete
  2. Hello
    Interesting read Miss K.
    You are truly tapped into daily life style issues.
    Looking forward to your next blog.
    I am having a me time soon.
    Keep going on
    Kind regards
    Lapis lazuli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cheap and easy at-home spa hacks.

Quarintine

Self improvement with God