Can't sleep


Okay it's 1am and you are still tossing and turning in your bed. You have tried every sleeping position there is but you just cannot seem to fall asleep. I bet Hubs next to you is having the best dream of his life.While you are starting to get irritated because you need to be up at 6am to go to the gym ( ughhh why can't fat disappear like my money disappears out of my bank account !)

 So we are going to try a few steps to get you to bed ( that sounds worse then I thought, but you know what I mean )

1.Change into your comfiest Pj's
2.Make a cup of chamomile tea ( don't have chamomile  tea, warm milk with honey will do the trick)
3.Hide your alarm clock ( aka your phone )
4.Dab lavender oil on your pillow
5 Put on your happy socks
6.Read a book
.

Night Night sleep tight
ps . If this did not work, go Bench watch a new series

xxx
K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheap and easy at-home spa hacks.

Quarintine

Self improvement with God