Just have a cuppa of coffee


Yep for sure with no doubt !

Hello my beautiful people..

Have you ever thought how your mornings would be without coffee? Honestly I'm to scared to think about it, because without my coffee I feel like I cannot function right and I'm mean like seriously. Some people may say Green tea is a better option if you want to wake up and feel refreshed and blah blah blahhhhh, but me on the other hand says srew green tea and all it;s health benefits I will drink my cup of green tea after I had  my 8 cups of coffee to help me get started for the day ( okay not eight maybe just seven. It's my new years resolution to drink less coffee  ).

So with that said. I hope you are sitting with a big cup of coffee while reading this.

I have made a list of some of the best coffee to try when you want to treat yourself or when you feel like coffee is the only thing that keeps you going.


  1. Tanzania Peaberry Coffee
  2. Hawaii Kona Coffee
  3. Nicaraguan Coffee
  4. Sumatra Mandeling Coffee
  5. Sulawesi Toraja Coffee
  6. Mocha Java Coffee
  7. Ethiopian Harrar Coffee
  8. Ethiopian Yirgacheffee Coffee
  9. Guatemalan Antigue Coffee
  10. Kenya AA Coffee 
To be honest with you I have never heard of some of these coffee, but am excited to try them all out. 
(let me know what you think about them)


Have a good cuppa coffee and day !!

xxx
K



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheap and easy at-home spa hacks.

Quarintine

Self improvement with God